You are my sunshine tag


I made this tag with three challenges in mind, but I think that the biggest challenge for me is to just decorate a tag. I think I´ve never done tags before, well at least not like this one, as a project it self with all the emblishments thought just for it.
Anyway, I am in the mood of crafting this week, so I thought it was a good time to get into the current challnge at Paper Playtime which is to create a tag and include a sentiment on it... So, thanks to Janis and the DT for the inspiration, I have to addmit that it was a lot of fun!
To choose the theme for my tag I get inspired from the Cardz TV (It's June in January) and the Sundays with Crissy (Beat The Mid-Winter Blues)  challenges. Both challenges remind me of the cut I used from the Country Life cartridge which at the same time made me think in my little daughter who is my sunshine. The sentiment come from my new set of stamps (yes you are guessing correctly) from My Creative Time.


So there you go, that is the story behind my tag. I hope you like it and thanks for visiting.


Vivi

10 comentarios:

Maribel dijo...

I'm so happy to see your crafts again:) I love this tag. I also never decorate tags, but I want to one day. So cute!
Maribel

SandeeNC dijo...

Your tag is cute, you've created a nice little scene!

Yoshiras time to craft dijo...

very cute tag.love the colors and ribbion.tfs

Pat N. dijo...

Your tag is adorable--very nice! Thanks for visiting my blog.--Pat N.

Sharon dijo...

I love it!!!! The sun and colors are just fantastic!! Love the ribbon, too!!! :)

Sharon dijo...

I am so forgetful tonight! I also meant to say thank you very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Mary Lou dijo...

Wow truly an adorable tag :) Love the cute scene :0) Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!
Hugz

Doreen dijo...

What a gorgeous Tag.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

Amy dijo...

What a fun and cute tag! Love it! :)Amy

Janis Lewis dijo...

Hey, Vivi! I love this tag. And I love the beads on the ribbons. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime this challenge. Smiles :) Janis
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/