Black and White card

Clean And Simple,  that is the concept behind the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog and I love it.
This week´s challenge is Black and White and no other color allowed.

I made this card in a matter of 30 minutes and the best part is that I only used things that I had over my desk... (I know you should be thinking that my desk is a mess, but no this time... I have it pretty much in order because tomorrow I leave to the beach and I want to find everything organized when I come back :oP )

The bird stamp is the same I used in my brother´s wedding invites and the sentiment is from My creative time. I heat embossed both stamps with white embossing powder. The final size of the card is 7 x 41/4 inches.

Thanks for coming by and do not forget to leave a comment. I would love to know what do you think from my card.

Happy weekend!
Vivi

7 comentarios:

Sharon dijo...

Oh gosh Vivi! This is simply beautiful!!! I love it!! :)

Sharon dijo...

I meant to tell you to have a safe and wonderful time at the beach!! :)

Dawn dijo...

Simple and beautiful! Love that bird stamp!!!! Have fun at the beach. Hugs Dawn

Jenny dijo...

Hi Vivi,
Super card- I love the window effect of the white frame:) a fab CAS design! Good for you using up your scraps and tidying your craft space.… I have mine to do today after yesterday's crafting session! Have a fun time at the beach :)
Jenny x

Maribel dijo...

Wow! You have been on a roll! I love how elegant this card came out. Beautiful!
maribel

:: Samantha KT :: dijo...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Laura Davis dijo...

This is so pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura