Birthday vintage card

After 6 wonderful days at the beach, I am back here to share with you my first ever vintage card.
I have seen a lot of wonderful vintage projects out there and to be honest I was so shy with this style, but I love the vintage look so I though that I have to give it a try. I am not sure if my card here meets or not the vintage rules (don't even know if there are rules) but I like the result.



Please enjoy my card and if you have any advise on how create vintage crafts, I would appreciate if you want to share your knowleadge with me.
Thanks for visiting,

Vivi

I made this card to enter the following challenges:
Card Patterns: Sketch 149
My Sheri Crafts: Something new (New style vintage)
Birthday Sundaes: A birthday card with the birthday sentiment on the front.
DYSU: Ribbons


10 comentarios:

Marge dijo...

I think you created a FABULOUS vintage card. LOVE your flowers, lace and woven ribbon trim -- BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen dijo...

so beautiful!

Kristie W. dijo...

Vivi, this is beautiful! I think you did a fabulous job creating a vintage card. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes! :)

Kimberly J. dijo...

Gorgeous card!! I think you did a great job with the vintage feel!! I love the shape of the card too!! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!

WencheP dijo...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Mary Jo dijo...

Lovely vintage card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Lenet dijo...

Beautiful card ! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week

Sharon dijo...

Oh my gosh!! This is so beautiful!!!! I love it!!! The lace, ribbon and flowers are fantastic!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Glenda dijo...

Beautiful vintage card, Vivi! You did a great job! Love it! Thanks for playing with us My Sheri Crafts!
Hope you are having a great vacation!
Glenda

Charlotte dijo...

This is just a gorgeous card. You have so many beautiful details. Thanks for joining MSC.
Charlotte