3 x 3 Valentine's mini card

Happy Monday blog friends!
This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge me Monday is to create a 3x3 Valentine's card.

Such a great idea to create some mini cards because they are so much fun to make and also they go perfectly with Valentine's Day favors.



I made this little one using some paper that I download from Paper Craft inspirations Isn't it cute?
The sentiment is from MCT which happen to be this week's sponsor at Fantabulous Cricut.
The cupid cut is from Sweetheart cartridge. It was cut at 1 1/4...

Then I embellished my card with a little piece of ribbon and those little stick pins that I learn to make thanks to my talented blog friend Georgiana from Carson's Creations. She made a picture tutorial that really encourages me to make some of those adorable stick pins. I didn't have bigger pins though, so I used some small ones which happened to be exactly what I needed for my mini card... THANKS so much Georgiana!!!
I am also entering this mini card to My Craft Spot Challenge: Anything goes.
There are BEAUTIFUL projects done by the MCS talented design team for our inspiration... you won't want to miss it!

Hope you like my mini card and thanks for visiting my blog.

Vivi

9 comentarios:

Glenda dijo...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details and the stick pins are very pretty!
Thanks for your compliment on my tiny card! I am happy that are inspired to try one like it!
Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Glenda

Sarah dijo...

So cute! I love how you also created the stick pins--such a great addition! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Charlotte dijo...

This is just such a pretty little card. YOu have so many details and beautiful colors in the card. I love the adfition of the stick pin.
Charlotte

Georgiana dijo...

Beautiful card and your pins are perfect. Thanks for sharing them. Good luck with your other challenges. I need to make some mini cards too, so I always have a few on hand!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sharon dijo...

How beautiful Vivi!! I love the paper, the ribbon, that sweet little cupid and the wonderfully awesome stickpins!! I saw Georgiana's tutorial, too and have the stuff to make me some stickpins. :)

Catarina dijo...

Super cute card!

I love it.

Thank for sharing.

Catarina

My 3 E Scrapbooking dijo...

Hi Vivi! This is darling! I love the stick pins...very nice touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot this week!
Amber

scrapqueen141 dijo...

Very sweet card, great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tracey dijo...

Very pretty...love those gorgeous stick pins.