Wedding invites




My youngest brother is getting married and I made these as the invites for his wedding.
My SIL wanted Yellow and black as their wedding colors and as both of them are biologist/ornithologist, they wanted birds a the motive of their invites. So I came up with this.

Hope you like them.

Viv

I am entering this card to:
Card Makin Mamas: Something new. (Hope invites count like cards-they are pretty much the same)  ;o)
Both the Bird stamp on the outside and the stamp for the inside are part of the "New stamps on my statch".

4 comentarios:

Amy dijo...

These are so elegant and beautiful! :)Amy

Dana dijo...

These are really gorgeous! I love yellow and black together and the bird looks beautiful. I bet your brother and SIL loved them.

Maribel dijo...

I love these two colors together. This is a wonderful card! Love it!
Maribel

Sharon dijo...

How beautiful!!! You did a fantastic job! :)