To my SIL to be...

My brother is getting married next week, so last night we (the ladies of the family) went out with my SIL to be.  We wanted to make her so very welcome to the family. I think she knows that she is part of the family already, but yesterday we made it "oficial"...

So, I made a card for her.  
My brother and her are both biologist/ornitologist so they world spin arround birds, so I couldn't stay away from birds theme... With so many cute cuts of birds on the cricut cartridges the hardest part of making this card was to choose the one that works with the ocassion.
I went with Sweethearts cartridge and the sweet couple in the nest.  The card basse is from A child's year cartridge which I cut twice in 2 diferent colors because I wanted to use the light color for the inside and the dark one for the outside. I love how you can see the birds through that window on the card. Then I dry embossed the front of the card with my cuttlebug birds and swirls folder. I finished the card by adding the string and the tag with the sentiment.
 
This is a shot of the inside.

Hope you like it and as always all your comments are so very welcome... it makes my day to read comments on my blog.
Thanks for visiting!
Vivi

2 comentarios:

Cindy dijo...

What a sweet card. I just love the embossing inside and out. The peek a boo window is just a nice touch. Love it!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Sharon dijo...

This is great!! Love the window and the embossing. The super cute birdie couple just completes it!! :)