Get well soon Damask Decor cartridge card.


I love Damask Decor Cartridge although the cuts of that cart are not the type of cuts I usually make. I have to say that sometimes I just seat and look the booklet from start to end just for the pleasure of see the nice damask images. Today I feel brave enough to cut on of those images and place it on a get well card.

What I love from Damask Decor is that any of the shapes is enough to embellish a card... so I came up with this very simple card.
My tag is from Spellbinders "Fancy Tags". Sentiment is from My Creative Time. The green ribbon is a recycle one that I had in my statch... (I knew I had to save it from a Christmas present I received) Added a little ink to all the layers, a pearl and call it done.

I made an extra cut of the center of the Damask design and I used to decorate the inside of the card.

I am entering this card to the One Stop Craft Challenge (Under the weather) at the very last minute.

Hope you like my card and thanks for visiting me.

Vivi

3 comentarios:

Georgiana dijo...

Very pretty and the colors are lovely (my favorites). I sure do like that damask cut.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Maribel dijo...

Vivi, I can see you are having an awesome time with the MCT stamps:) I love them too! This card is so elegant. I love that! I also wanted to thank you for helping us spread the word about Krafty Girls!
I hope to see you play along with all our challenges:)
Maribel
Krafty Girls
ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

Sharon dijo...

Awesome!! Love the damask cut. I don't have this cartridge either. Really not my style but I guess I need to step outside my comfort zone from time to time. Love your card!!! :)