My Sweet love



I have always wanted to use this cut and for one reason or another I just haven't.


So this year I decided that I would make a Valentine's day card with that cut from A child's year cartridge... (It sounds like I am fullfilling my new year's resolutions) LOL
I love how this cute little card came up... I love the brown with the red and I LOVE that background paper which is from a DCWV stack that I've had for about one or two years. (There you go, I am using what I already have... another new year's resolution accomplished!!!)
My sentiment is from MCT, I am delighted with my stamp sets... who woldn't?

Hope you like my little card, and as always, thank you for visiting my blog.


Vivi



I am entering this card to MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge! : Valentine's day.



7 comentarios:

Tanya~Studio 5380 dijo...

Simply beautiful! What a great background paper...love the colors together. I have never used this cut either and I'm thinking that I really need to pull that cart out now!

Georgiana dijo...

That is a cute cut. I think I have that paper too from a year ago. : ) It is perfect for the background. Hope you will stop by and see my stick pin pictorial.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Dawn dijo...

I really really like this card. Your right, the brown and red go great together. I little girl is sooo cute, and I adore the way you used the rose paper for the background. Awesome job!!!! Hug, Dawn

Cassandra dijo...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~Cassandra

Sharon dijo...

Oh wow! The brown and red together is great!! Love that sweet cut you used. I don't have this cartridge, but may have to get it. Great sentiment!! :)

Glora dijo...

This card is absolutely beautiful and precious. I just love the brown and red together. Plus the inside is just as beautiful as the outside. Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn dijo...

Beautiful job on this Vivi!!! It looks so elegant, great choice of papers! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challange! Hugs, Cathryn :)