Valentine's day bookmarks / Marcadores de libros de San Valentin


This week at Crafty Sprouts the challenge is to Case their DT, so you have to create a project inspired on a DT member project...
I saw the bookmarks DT Zeni made for her daughters (you can find them at her blog Scrappy Zeni or directly to the link here) and I just wanted to jump into them.













I made my version of Zeni's bookmarks by using my Classmates Valentines stamps from My Creative Time. Circles and Scalops were cut with the help of my ever loyal Storybook cartridge.
Super cute and super easy! Thanks Zeni for the inspiration.

I hope you like them!
Vivi.

I am also entering this project to:
Crafty Creations Challenges: Create a Valentine's Day project
Docerela Creations challenge: Create a Valentine project using a Cricut cut.

6 comentarios:

Docerela dijo...

Great work on your project!

Thank you for joining us at Docerela creations.

Catarina aka Docerela

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections dijo...

These are super fun!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Sharon dijo...

I love them! I so love them!!! The cat, the bear, oh that zebra and that cute cute frog!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Nitasha dijo...

These are super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

kaos dijo...

Great little gifts - bookmarks are always a good thing!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge!
kaos

Anónimo dijo...

What a great idea for valentines day! Thank you so much for casing my bookmarks and joining us at Crafty Sprouts! Good luck from all of us!j