With a little caffeine...


There is nothing that makes me want to create cards than have something new in my statch. This is my second card today using my new My Creative Time stamps.
This card could be sent to my self, because caffeine is what I need to start my days, but I made this card with someone else in mind, who is the most caffeine addict person I know.
I hope she likes the card as much as I enjoyed making it.

The sketch of this card is from Paper Crafter's Libary and their challenge for this week:
Makeover Monday Challenge #10: Inspired by Jessica Witty.
I am also entering this card at Card Makin Mamas challenge (NEW) as my second entry for this challenge and into this week's challenge at Whimsical Designs: Anything goes.

Thanks for visiting!!!

Vivi


6 comentarios:

GiGi dijo...

Very pretty card! The papers you used are wonderful! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Karen H dijo...

This is simply lovely! The papers are gorgeous and I love the big button. :o) The sentiment is SO true! ;) I know your friend will love receiving this wonderful card. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Hugs and blessings!

Chamomile Kathie dijo...

Love your cards Vivi! Looking forward to seeing more of them

chamomilekathie.wordpress.com

shelly dijo...

fun card vivi lovin those papers :)and button ( im a button junkie ;) ) thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

Anónimo dijo...

Ah, yes! My sentiments exactly! Bring on the espresso! LOL! Great colors and love your embellies! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Sharon dijo...

Oh WOW!! Love it!!! I so love the polka dot paper! Love the button!! :)