Today I had a blast with my daughter and my niece!
They wanted to make some cards with me and I came up with this idea that I saw a couple of years ago (I think that the idea came from Joy at Every Day Cricut blog)
The original idea was a Christmas (winter) card, but I took the card feature from Life is a Beach and made these two cards with the girls.
To make the flower layers I had to use my Gypsy in order to fit them with the original cut on the card.
I let the girls assemble the flower, and after that, we used a small piece of auto adhesive plastic to place the flower on the card. The adhesive part of the plastic was facing the front of the card, so we sparkled it with glitter, and as you can guess, that was the girls favorite part!!!! (lol)
A piece of ribbon gave to the cards the final touch.
Hope you like them!
Here are the proud card makers with their creations.

No hay comentarios: