Fun fold/shape card


Happy week for every one! And happy 4th of July to my friends in US!!!!!
Today I am so happy to post this card. I made it for my sister Birthday. She has adopted the country-farmer life since a little more than a year and she is very happy doing so.
This is also a special card because it is a mix of my two favorite type of cards: Fun fold cards and Shape cards!!!
Hope you like it as much as I like.
Hugs,

Feliz semana para todos! 
Hoy estoy feliz de poder publicar esta tarjeta que hice para el cumpleaños de mi hermana, quien ha adoptado desde hace poco más de un año la vida de finquera y está realizandose haciendo ese trabajo.
Esta es una tarjeta especial no solo por ser para ella, sino también por porque es una mezcla de los dos tipos de tarjetas que más me gusta hacer... Fun Fold y Shape cards!!! Espero que les guste tanto como a mí.

4 comentarios:

Amy dijo...

This is super cute and clever- love the fold and how you incorporated the farm cow into it! :)Amy

Kim dijo...

Very Cool Card! I really loved it and then I saw how cool it was with the fold!!!! Awesome:)
~Kim

Sentimental Scrapper dijo...

This is such a great card! I love how all of he layers open - how cute!!

Kimberly

Diane's Place dijo...

That is so NEAT! I love how the cow opens up and is the shape part of the card. Will definitely have to try that one!