You make me melt

Oh how happy I am!

I have forgotten how good it feels to post and share what you create with blog friends, and how nice is to make cards just for the fun of it, or like my husband says, just because I can.

Here I am with a nice and simple card I made this afternoon for the BBTB challenge of the week. I think I found it at the very last minute, but hope to reach to post before it closure.

I am not sure if a popsicle is consider an Ice cream, (it is where I live, but I know that in some countries an Ice cream and a popsicle are consider different kind of frozen sweets) anyhow, I did it with the intention of an ice cream (wink)

I used Just because cards cartridge for the cuts and old paper scraps that I think are still lovely, a piece of ribbon, and it is done.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon.

Vivi

1 comentario:

Brenda dijo...

What a fun and fabulous ice cream card Vivi!! I love the papers you used and I love your Popsicle with the cute face. And yes, Popsicle's are ice cream in my world! lol Glad to see you are creating once again. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 with the ice cream challenge too. Hope you will join in on our challenges again! Hugs, Brenda