Mojo Monday 202

It looks like I've been having more time to play with my craft items this week!  {Happy dance here}
This is a quick scrapbook page that I made using the sketch from this week's challenge at Mojo Monday. As you can see scrap booking is not my strength, but it feels good to make some scrap booking out of so many cards. And my little one is happy because it is all about her. (he he)
This page will be the first page of the album that I am making for my daughter with pictures of when she was at a Kids garden which name is "Play Time". That was last year but I am way behind on my scrap booking. (Just in case you are wondering why I wrote down Play Time as the title if she is not playing on the picture (lol))

Hope you like it and if you have any advise that could makes me improve on my scrap booking, PLEASE feel free to leave a comment... I love to read comments!
Vivi

3 comentarios:

Sharon dijo...

I love it Vivi!! Scrapbooking isn't my strong spot at all. I see all those that have all the flowers, bling and stuff all over them and think they are just beautiful. I want mine to look like that and when I get ready to make a scrapbook page, it sure doesn't turn out that way. I think I'm just a plain page kinda girl!! Your scrapbook page is great!! :)

Lila dijo...

just so adorable Vivi

Sherrie K. dijo...

Aaaaw, this is so cute! I love your work:) Nicely done!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com