Baby girl card / Tarjeta para una bebé


I made this card today with no more reason that to make a shape card. I was hoping around at blogland and I visited My Craft Spot blog and Kimberly and her amazing team have as the challenge for this week to make a shape card, so here I go! I looooove shape cards, they are just to fun to make.  Another good thing about this card is that I used the Zooballoo cartridge... I can´t recall the last time I used that cart... and this cute elephant and have the perfect shape to use it as a card. Look for some girly papers and it happens that I had the matchin ribbon for the paper... I think I don´t have to say that I am so happy with the final result. YEY!!! Now I can go to bed in peace.

Hice esta tarjeta hoy con la única razon de hacer una tarjeta de figura. Estaba saltando por blog-landia y visité el blog de My Craft Spot. Resulta que Kimberly y su maravilloso equipo tienen como reto para esta semana hacer este tipo de tarjetas y a mi me encanta hacerlas. Otra cosa buena de esta tarjeta es que usé el cartucho Zooballoo... ´Tenía no sé cuanto tiempo de no usarlo, y este elefante tan tierno tiene la figura perfecta para hacerlo tarjeta. Busqué un papel bien femenino y resultó que además tenia la cinta que calzaba con ese papel... Creo que no tengo que decirles que estoy feliz con el resultado final. YEY! Ahora me puedo ir a dormir en paz.

 

14 comentarios:

Sharon dijo...

It is adorable!! Love the papers you cut the elephant from!! So so very cute!! :)

Kate dijo...

This is so, so precious!! What a darling card! The elephant is adorable and looks perfect with the papers you've chosen and the inking that you've done!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Joy dijo...

Vivi!!!! This lil elephant is SOO cute !! I love the papers you used and the circle sentiment....it's all so sweet! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot !!
xoxo Joy

True Daughter of Mary dijo...

Really, really sweet! Love it!

Arlene dijo...

Super adorable card! Love it! :)

Sentimental Scrapper dijo...

Sooooo cute!! Love the patterned papers you chose and the sweet bow! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) dijo...

Me encanta tu tarjeta. Esta preciosa!

Sandy

Jessica Buffa dijo...

I just love the elephant card. You did a great job on the inking and I love the ribbon, too. Thanks for the nice comments about my creation. Happy to be a new follower.
Smilez,
Jessica

Tracey dijo...

Just gorgeous.....love the paper you have used, so cute!

jennyplace2 dijo...

Super adorable card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!.

Amy C dijo...

This card is absolutely adorable!! I haven't pulled out that cart for a while and I really should....especially after looking at this adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

My 3 E Scrapbooking dijo...

OH MY GOODNESS VIVI!!!! I am in love with this adorable card! We are big fans of pink elephants around my house and it is just too cute! The paper and inking looks amazing! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Joy dijo...

Vivi....Congrats on making the Top 3 at My Craft Spot !!! I just love this sweet lil card !
xoxo Joy

Dana dijo...

This card is just totally sweet - you did a fantastic job, I just love it!