I can't beleive it's Friday again! / No puedo creer que sea viernes de nuevo!

Another week goes and is Friday again. That means that is time for another Flaunt it Fridays challenge! This week we should use the car cut from Nifty Fifties. Agin, if you don´t have the cartridge, you can use any car from another cartridge. I have my Pixar-Cars cartridge almost new, so I decided to use that one for the cut. I changed the "Ramone" original colors and give some silver shine to him. It was a little hard to keep the monochromatic tones on the metalized papers, but I like the final result. Hope you like it too.

Esta semana se me pasó casi sin darme cuenta, y de nuevo es viernes. Eso quiere decir que es momento
para un nuevo reto en Flaunt it Fridays! Esta vez el corte que debemos usar es el auto del cartucho Nifty Fifties. Como siempre, se puede usar un corte similar de otro cartucho en caso de no tener el que se pide en el reto. Yo casi no uso mi cartucho de Pixar-Cars, así que aunque había otros autos en varios de mis cartuchos, decidí usar este. Cambié los colores originales de "Ramone" y le dí tonos plateados, fue un poco dificil mantener el diseño monocromático con los papeles metalizados, pero me gusta el resultado final. Espero que a ustedes les guste también.

 The sentiment is from George and the "cuttlebuged" the background to give a little bit of dimension.
La leyenda es de George y el cartón de fondo fue embosado con la Cuttlebug para darle un poco de dimensión.

2 comentarios:

Kate dijo...

Great card! The silver/grey/black combo is just perfect with this. I love the embossed background too!

365 Days of Cricut dijo...

Vivi this looks fantastic! I love it! I need to find that embossing folder ASAP lol!