If you are here from Glenda's then you are in the right spot.
If you just arrived here and would like to start from the beginning please go directly to the Flaunt It Friday's web site.
For this week's challenge we were asked to flaunt the Hello Kitty with Airplane from the Hello Kitty Greeting Cart.
Since I don't have HKG cart, I decided to use the airplane from New Arrival and the Kitty from Hello Kitty font. I welded them and tweaked the plane a little on my Gypsy to make it look more like the one in the original cut and there you go... Here is the project I made.
It is a banner for my daughter's friend. She will be turning 5 this weekend and her party will be Hello Kitty themed, so I made this banner with her name, to decorate the wall during the party. If she likes the banner enough, maybe she can also use it on her bedroom door/wall for a while.
For my second project I chose this little Kitty from the HKF and welded it with the number 5 and the letters to make the card for my daughter's friend.
For this Blog hop, I am giving a Blog Candy which is a Valentine's day clear stamp set, a few inks and some super cute 3d stickers for your Valentine's projects. All you have to do for a chance to win the blog candy is to follow my blog (if you are not a follower yet) and leave a comment on this post. That's it!
Our hop will run all weekend long, so I will chose the winner for my my blog candy on Monday Jan. 10th.
Remember that you must leave a comment on everyone's blog to have a chance to win the Grand Prize Giveaway which is the Love Always stamp set sponsored by Pink By Design. The grand prize will be on Sandra's blog! You will have all weeked to complete the hop and we will draw the winner sometime on Monday or Tuesday.
Thank You so much for taking the time to hop with us for the Flaunt It Friday's Hello Kitty Blog hop; we can't wait to see how you "Flaunt" your Hello Kitty this week at FIF.
Here is the complete blog hop list:
1. SANDRA http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
2. JANIS http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
3. DORCAS http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/
4. MELISSA http://apaperjourney.blogspot.com/
5. CHRISTINA http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/
6. JESS http://myscrapdiary-jess.blogspot.com/
7. DENISE http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/
8. CORRI http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
9. ROSE http://roseohio-myblog.blogspot.com/
10. ERIKA http://cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
11. AMANDA http://www.myscrappinobsession.com/
12. JEN http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com/
13. CELESTE http://ccscards.blogspot.com/
14. CARLEY http://www.the-real-icarley.blogspot.com/
15. STACEY http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
16. ABBY http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/
18. LAUREL http://www.blog.littlepeaceofmyheart.com/
19. ELSA http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/
20. SAUNDRA http://www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com/
21. PAM http://simply-pam.blogspot.com/
22. SHARON http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
23. SHEANDRA http://www.lawyersscraptoo.blogspot.com/
24. AMY http://perfectlyunperfectcards.blogspot.com/
25. Jenny Johnson http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
26. GLENDA http://glendascards.blogspot.com/
27. VIVIANA http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
28. PAULA http://craftwithbee.blogspot.com/ (This is your next stop)
29. STEPHANIE http://www.alwayscrafting.com/
30. MICHELLE http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
31. JD http://jdscricuteering.blogspot.com/
32. JENNY K. http://kozfam5.blogspot.com/