The candy cane poem... (Poema del baston de menta)

I've never heard this poem before and I totally fell in love with it when I saw the card posted at Kelly's blog (you can visit her blog and leave her some love here)...

I asked Kelly if she could send me the poem and she was kind enough to do so! From there I made my humble version of her card... I made it together with my 4 year old daughter while I explained the meaning of candy canes and Christmas to her... We did this to send to my FIL who lives in Austria...
Thank you Kelly for the inspiration and for sending me the poem!

Yo nunca había escuchado este poema y me enamoré de el cuando ví una tarjeta publicada en el blog de Kelly. Le pregunté a si podía enviarme el poema y ella tan amable me lo envió de inmediato, así que mi hija y yo hicimos nuestra humilde versión de esta tarjeta mientras yo le explicaba el significado de los bastones de menta y la Navidad... Esta tarjeta la hicimos para enviarla a mi suegro que vive en Austria.

Gracias Kelly por la inspiración y por enviarme el poema.

1 comentario:

Kelly dijo...

Oh Vivi, I think you did a wonderful job on this. I especially like the red embossed layer. The font you used is fabulous! Your FIL will treasure this card!I think it is wonderful that you are teaching your 4 year old daughter such good values and the true meaning of Christmas. You are always welcome to my blog and if there is ever anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask! Sending you BIG HUGS for a great week!